We are excited to announce that the online application for the Daniels Scholarship Program will be open from October 1 to November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. MST! The Daniels Scholarship Program provides the opportunity for highly motivated students to earn a bachelor’s degree that helps them build a successful career and rewarding life. Daniels Scholars are honest, respectful, self-reliant, and compassionate. They are proud Americans who value our free enterprise system and are prepared to give the world their very best shot. The Daniels Scholarship is a “last dollar” scholarship which covers educational expenses, after considering other financial aid and the Expected Family Contribution (EFC). Daniels Scholars may attend any nonprofit, accredited college or university in the United States. If a scholar chooses to attend one of the Daniels Fund’s 25 partner schools, the Daniels Fund will cover the student’s EFC in addition to the costs listed above. For more about partner schools, visit www.DanielsFund.org/
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a graduating high school senior in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Earn a minimum 3.0 high school GPA (on an unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Earn a minimum SAT Math score of 490 and a minimum Evidence-Based Reading & Writing score of 490, or a minimum ACT score of 18 in each category (writing score not required). All scores must come from a single test. Super scoring is not accepted.
- The applicant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must have an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $85,000 or less on the 2018 tax return on which the applicant appears. For claimed dependents beyond the applicant, there is an allowance for an additional $5,000 for each dependent or $15,000 for each additional dependent in college full-time.
For full details on the scholarship and to apply, visit our website at DanielsFund.org/Scholarships. On our website, you will also find answers to frequently asked questions and additional promotional materials that can be downloaded and shared. Thank you for your support and willingness to connect students with this opportunity! Click here watch an updated 20-minute video detailing who we are looking for and how to apply.