Hello Erie Tiger Community:
We are happy to announce that this year’s B2SN will be back on the EHS campus for all parents to attend.
Below is a schedule of all events, along with some other details to help you plan for Thursday night, August 24th.
- Live welcoming music from the EHS Drum Line
- Welcoming message from EHS Principal Josh Griffin to learn about school expectations, procedures, and updates
- EHS Special Programs Information Sessions: AP Courses, Special Education, EHS Counseling Team, Aerospace + Engineering programs. Get Involved!
- Extracurricular Sports, Activities, and Boosters representatives’ information tables
Back2School Night Schedule
- 5:00pm – Doors Open –
- EHS Drum Line Welcome Parents Into Building (Please enter EHS in the front of the building)
- 5:30 – Welcome Message
- Speech in EHS Auditorium by Principal Josh Griffin – Welcome Message
- 5:45-7:00 – Student Schedule Run Through
- Parents will be able to do a run-through of their student’s schedules to meet each teacher, see each classroom and get a better understanding of the educational experience at EHS. This will be fast-paced with 5-minute periods and 5-minute passing periods so bring your walking shoes.
|Back2School Night Parent Schedule|
|5:45 – 5:50||1st period|
|6:05 – 6:10||3rd period|
- 7:00-7:30 – Meet and greet representative for the following groups:
- EHS Administration Team
- Extra-Curricular Activities (Sports, Performing Arts, Clubs)
- EHS Counseling Team – Attend from 6:00-7:30pm
- AP Courses
- Special Education
- Aerospace + Engineering programs
- Erie Tiger Network
- Communication & Technology – How to stay connected
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school at 303.828.4213.
We look forward to seeing you at Back2School!