To register for classes for the upcoming school year, please select the appropriate category below and follow the outlined steps for registration.
- November 29th – Career Elevation Technology Center & Innovation Center Registration Opens
- December 1st – Open Enrollment Opens
- January 9th – Career Elevation Technology Center & Innovation Center Registration Closes
- December 15th – Open Enrollment Closes
- January TBD – Classes of 2023, 2024, & 2025 Registration Information Night
- January 24th – Erie High School Registration Opens
- January 26th – Classes of 2023, 2024, & 2025 Official Registration Date in Advisory
- February 4th – Erie High School Registration Closes
- TBD – Class of 2026 Registration Night
Step 1: Watch the Grade Level Considerations video for your class
Step 2: Watch the How to Check Your Credits video & complete the Course Selection Sheet for your class
- How to check your credits
- Credit check worksheet
- 9th Grade Course Selection Sheet
- 10th Grade Course Selection Sheet
- 11th Grade Course Selection Sheet
- 12th Grade Course Selection Sheet
Step 3: Watch the How to Register for Courses video
Step 4: Log into Infinite Campus and register for the School Year through the Academic Plan tool
Make sure to click Save and then you are finished! Congratulations!
St. Vrain Valley School District will approve up to 2.0 credits of online course work taken outside the district while students are enrolled within the district. Below are programs already approved by the district.
Concurrent Enrollment allows students in high school to earn college credit by taking classes at the community college or college level. There are some additional steps students need to take to register for these classes. Please check the resources below for the most current information. If you have specific questions about concurrent enrollment you can always reach out to your counselor.
Students who have failed specific core courses have another opportunity for success through the SVVSD eCredit Recovery Program. St. Vrain Valley School District offers this hybrid credit recovery program that allows students to recover credit by retaking only the concepts in which they were previously unsuccessful through a blended learning model. The eCredit program uses the award-winning K-12 software-based curriculum from Edmentum which is aligned with both the state content standards and the St. Vrain Valley School District Scope and Sequence.
January 2022 Seniors-Only session:
Monday, December 6th – Thursday, January 7th @8:00 pm (or until sites fill)
Spring 2022 session:
Seniors Only: Tuesday, January 11th – Sunday, January 16th
All Students: Monday, January 17th – Friday, February 4th @ 8:00 p.m. (or until sites fill)